Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
We are a nurturing and inclusive school and are looking for an individual to join our team of lunchtime supervisors who will liaise with the other lunchtime/kitchen staff and look after pupils during lunchtimes.
- Work across the whole primary age range (3 – 11 years)
- Maintain discipline according to school policy in a calm, fair way
- To provide basic first aid when needed
- Engage and motivate children to join in organised play activities
- Deal with any challenging behaviour in a patient, quiet manner
- Be sensitive to the differing needs of children
- Taking different roles on a rota basis within that team
We a looking for an organised and skilled Teacher to teach in our year 6 class from 31st October 2022 until 31st August 2023. This is an exciting opportunity for a practitioner who has energy and commitment and will make a real difference to the learning experiences and wellbeing of all children at West Walker Primary School
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring ethos.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please If you are interested, please send your expression of interest by email to Nichola Draper firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12.00 noon on Wednesday 6 July 2022.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.